неделя, 14 декември 2008 г.


I don't look like Woody Allen.
Unfortunately I don't.

What can I do to get the sense of Woody Allen, which attracts New Yorker women as nothing else.

First: leave Europe and come to NY. Buy an apartment in Manhattan and walk around in Central Park every morning.

Second: Make people aware of the undenieable fact that you're a genius. Wear glasses. This is helpful. :)

Third: Proclaim the NY cause! NY above all! Broadway! The Statue of Liberty! Central Park! Radio City Music Hall! The museums, the buildings...

Fourth: Read a lot! You should be able to make people feel stupid! This can compensate your not-that-great looks!

Well, I really, really LOVE Woody Allen! No I don't love his films... I LOAFF them... i LUVVV them... I've seen ANNIE HALL so many times... And MANHATTAN... don't get me started. It's my favorite film of the 70's....

Woody, you're the most unlikely hero in the world. And women love you. Please, share your experience! Help us conquer their hearts...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар